Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Ride Home

So after placement at the hospital, we followed our caseworker back to LDS Family Services in Springville. My mom and I stayed in the car with Liam while Josh went inside to take care of some paperwork and details. While we were waiting Liam needed his diaper changed so we figured I could do that in the back seat.


Well, Liam had his first blowout and boy was it a doozer! All the way down the leg and up the back. His poor little frog outfit was a mess! (Thanks to oxyclean and a two day soak it is in good shape again). Well, while I was trying to figure out where to start on this significant mess, Liam threw up all over himself. Evidently he gets car sick. At this point I was wishing I had more room to get this cleaned up but we were dug in too deep at this point to move. So, one wet wipe at a time, we started in on the mess.

We were making some really good progress before Liam peed allover. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so crazy. By the time Josh came back I had most things in hand, but had Josh watch Liam while I went inside to wash up in the bathroom. Good thing I was dressed in layers. :)


All clean and ready to go home!

Baptism by fire. Phew!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's all I can say. Wow! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard reading this. Well, silently laughing....I was at work! Way to break em' in little man!

    ReplyDelete